Evaluating Your Portfolio in an Uncertain Market – An eBook for Lenders of All Sizes
Your Best Protection: Your Frontline
The frontline — where your organization meets the customer – is your biggest opportunity for finding qualified mortgage leads and protecting your lending institution.
If you are lending in a saturated or slow-moving market, finding mortgage leads can sometimes feel like an uphill battle. However, doing so is critical to your long-term success.
This is particularly difficult if you are finding mortgage leads, but the deals end up falling through. Risk management and fraud protection are paramount for lenders, and that can start with your frontline.
There is one solution that can help both increase the quality of your mortgage leads and mitigate risk along the way: your underwriting technology.
Implementing better technology will cause your bottom line to skyrocket — while offering improved protection earlier in the process.
Take for example the Purview Report. By empowering your frontline to use this tool during the pre-approval stage, team members can quickly:
- Estimate available home equity.
- Determine an estimated property value based on a precise automated valuation model (AVM).
- Confirm property ownership and see how many people are on title.
- Find out if there any registered liens or encumbrances on the property.
- View comparable neighbourhood sales.
- Check for suspicious or fraudulent activity.
In turn, this enables your frontline to:
- Provide better service to the client by knowing more sooner.
- Identify upsell opportunities.
- Flag potential issues sooner and resolve them so the deal goes through.
- If there is suspicious or fraudulent activity, know early on in the pre-approval process so less time and resources are spent on a deal that will not close.
- And much more.
By empowering your frontline with technology, you can find efficiencies, create a stronger client experience, and ultimately improve profits.
There is more your lender technology can do for your frontline and for your entire organization. At Purview, we specialize in tools that empower all aspects of the lending operation. Learn more about our powerful solutions today. Call 1-855-787-8439 or visit www.purview.ca.
Our portfolio of solutions for the financial industry is growing. Stay tuned for more information.« Back to Blog